Eltonhead of Eltonhead, Lancashire Co. England had several children who
went to Virginia.
His children were:
1. Wm. member of the VA Council
2. Jane m. Cuthbert Fenwick, member of the Maryland Legislature
3. Eleanor m. 1st Capt Wm Brocas, great grandson of Sir Thomas Shirley, the elder. m. 2nd Col John Carter
4. Agatha m. 1st Ralph Wormely of Middlesex Co., member of the Virginia Council m. 2nd Sir Henry Chickley, Governor of Virginia [Son of Sir Thomas Chickley and wife Dorothy Kempe, niece of the wife of Sir Thomas Shirley, the elder]
5. Martha m. Edwin Conway of Lancaster Co. Virginia
6. Alice m. 1st Rowland Burnham m. 2nd Henry Corbin m. 3rd Henry Cryke (Creek?)Alice and Henry Corbin's children were:
1. Henry died 2 yrs of age
2. Thomas a London Merchant
4. Letitia born 1657 Christ Church Parish, Middlesex Co. VA. Her father, Henry Corbin, gave her 2000 acres in Prince William Co. VA known as Leesylvania, home of the Lee family. She married Richard Lee.
5. Alice m. Philip Lightfoot of Charles City VA
6. Winifred m. Col Leroy Griffin of Old Rappahannock. Their son-in-law was Col. Peter Presley
7. Ann m. Col Wm Tayloe
8. Frances m. Edmund Jennings of York Co. VA. In 1713, she died in London England.
All Rights Reserved