Shirley Association

Shirley Coat of ArmsShirley Association Forum

Post your Shirley Family queries on this message board. No registration required. Hint: If your message is rejected as spam, try changing the message slightly and re-posting it. 
pictures of Lucile Shirley Boswell
Posted by: Inez Black ()
Date: March 31, 2010 03:24AM

Want to find the family of Melvin Shirley and Shara (Sarah) Owens >Melvin's parents were Moses B. SHIRLEY and Phoebe BABCOCK .

Want to locate their grandchildren of a daughter. Daughter was Lucile (Shirley) Boswell. She was born in 1934 and died in 1963 in Dallas TX. Her body was sent back to Tonawanda, NY. Her sister Bernice Gettleman (also now deceased) gave the info on her death certificate. Lucile had two daughters. I believe their names were Debbie and Diane. I was just a child myself. I have a 8x10 Of Lucile and the girls that was taken shortly before Lucile died. I also have a 4x6 or 5x7 of Lucile taken at the same time. I would love to give these pictures to her daughters or her grand children.

Please if you have any contact for any of the Shirley families give them my email address and have them contact me. Lucile lived by us on Rupert St in Dallas. I remember her and the girls and I would love to hear from the girl.My mother Jeanette England used to take Lucile to the doctor.
Thanks,
Inez (England) Black

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
pictures of Lucile Shirley Boswell 2272 Inez Black 03/31/2010 03:24AM
Re: pictures of Lucile Shirley Boswell 838 Gloria Neal 03/02/2015 01:53PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.