Shirley Association

Shirley Coat of ArmsShirley Association Forum

Post your Shirley Family queries on this message board. No registration required. Hint: If your message is rejected as spam, try changing the message slightly and re-posting it. 
Re: pictures of Lucile Shirley Boswell
Posted by: Gloria Neal ()
Date: March 02, 2015 01:53PM

Dear Ms. Black,

I am the daughter of Lucille Boswell. I remember living in the projects in Dallas Texas. My mother died in Roswell hospital July 22, 1963. My sister and I were flown to Buffalo, New York to live with our grandmother (Bernice Gettleman). I hope you still have the pictures and would love to talk to you. I remember having many neighbors help my mom out when I was a child. It was a hard time. You are correct my sister who was younger was Deborah and I was the oldest Gloria. I am currently trying to get my moms death certificate corrected due to a lot of wrong information on it. She always used the name Boswell but I later found out after she died that our name was Barwell, that was a real eye opener. My mother never wanted my father to find us, since he spent a little time in prison and mom wrote him a dear john letter while incarcerated.

If you want to contact me my email is dutch32854@yahoo.com, cell phone is 270-519-8988 and my address is 1211 New Harmony Road, Benton, KY 42025.

Thank you so much for posting this!!!

Gloria (Barwell) Neal

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
pictures of Lucile Shirley Boswell 2273 Inez Black 03/31/2010 03:24AM
Re: pictures of Lucile Shirley Boswell 838 Gloria Neal 03/02/2015 01:53PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This forum powered by Phorum.